As the snow begins to fall in the mountains, the style conundrum is this: How do you keep chic while keeping warm? Whether you’re here for skiing or socializing, you need a capsule ski-scene wardrobe that allows you to slide effortlessly from slopes to soirée, without dialing down on comfort, coziness, or style.
Introducing Gobi’s organic Après Ski collection
Natural, organic, and luxurious, our Après Ski collection will have you resort-ready in no time. From jacquard fringe cardigans and chunky T-neck dresses, to tight-fit leggings, and zipped high-neck sweaters, this is ski-set style that has a sensible side, because when temperatures start to dip, it will keep you toasty and warm, both on and off the slopes.
Kind cashmere designed by Mother Nature
Our organic Après Ski collection comes in four unique colors, designed by nature, not dyes. In fact, every hue of our cashmere is determined by the geographical and climatic diversity of the Mongolian landscape, making each warm and vivid shade a gift from Mother Nature herself. And we always put nature first. That’s why we hand-comb the wool from the goats gently using traditional techniques, for a finer quality cashmere that’s truly sustainable. It’s so kind, in fact, that our untreated cashmere uses 20% less water and energy versus chemically-treated cashmere, and reduces CO2 emissions by another 20% too.
Creating a capsule wardrobe with cashmere
Using organic fibers isn’t just good for the environment, it makes for a much more sumptuous wear too. Because when it comes to sub-zero style, you need natural fabrics to keep you warm in the snow and cool over cocktails. With cashmere in your closet you can layer up in luxury, from breathable base layers and chunky knits, to snug accessories to complete your chalet-chic look. And the best bit is it doesn’t take up too much space in your luggage, meaning there’ll be room for all those essential resort purchases too.
Versatile après-ski style that doesn’t date
From Aspen to the Alps, Vermont to Verbier, you need an après-ski look that can flex across a multitude of resorts, occasions, and ski seasons. The Organic Color Ribbed Body Crew Neck or Raglan T-Neck would be a great place to start. From there, layer over an Organic Color Midi Length Cable Cardigan, and stash Wrist Warmers and Leg Warmers in your bag for when temperatures start to drop. The Zip Detailed Ribbed Polo is perfect for elevating your look for the evening, while the Classic Hoodie is ideal for snug fireside vibes back at the lodge.
Chalet-chic style checklist
- Base layers don’t have to be basic. Add a little extra elegance for the evening with a cable knit or ajour detailed design.
- Always take a turtleneck. It will protect you from wind chill, cleverly doubles up as a scarf when you want to keep layers minimal on the slopes, and pairs perfectly with a chunky cardigan.
- Pepper in some pattern to add interest to your look. A jacquard cardigan is the epitome of ski chic, or for subtle pops of pattern slip into jacquard mittens and a beanie to accessorize your style.
- Tight-fit leggings are cozily worn on their own and perfectly placed under salopettes to keep you snug without scrunching.
- Whatever your look, just add oversized sunglasses and you’re all set for a chic après-ski style.
Never has it been so easy to slide from cocoa in your comfort zone to dinner with friends, while keeping cozy and chic. Check out our brand new Après Ski collection now and be resort-ready for anything this winter in cozy Gobi cashmere style.